Redeem HDFC Reward Points | Debit Card Points Redemption To Cash |HDFC Credit Card Statement | Redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Points Online
Credit Cardholders of HDFC Bank can participate in a Credit Card Reward Program. Depending on the type of card, each HDFC card is eligible for rewards. In this article, you will learn how to Redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Points.
Many people have questions and are looking for answers about this subject. For example, how do you use HDFC Reward Points? How do I use my HDFC credit card reward points? And if you’re one of them, this article is for you.
Table of Contents
Redeem HDFC Reward Points
The HDFC bank is continually offering exclusive deals to its loyal consumers, and it offers rewards on all bank cards. There are a variety of credit cards available, including shopping credit cards, travel credit cards, dining credit cards, and grocery credit cards. Every time a cardholder swipes their card in a store or uses it online, they get a point. Customers can then use their points to redeem rewards set by the bank, which encourages them to use their credit cards more frequently.
With HDFC Bank, redeeming your reward points is simple. You can redeem 500 points once you’ve acquired them in your account. Product catalog, insta vouchers, e-vouchers, and cash redemption are the four possibilities for redemption.
How do I use my HDFC Credit Card Reward Points?
“MyRewards” is the name of the HDFC reward program (Credit Card). This program makes using your HDFC card for shopping a wonderfully rewarding experience. MyRewards is the best credit card rewards program available. Points are granted every time you use your card to pay or shop. All of the points you earn for expenses are added to your account.
Once you’ve acquired 500 points in your account, you’re good to go. You can exchange them for things, cash (which will be deposited into your account), gift vouchers, and discounts. This is referred to as HDFC credit card reward points redemption. To provide its clients with a diverse range of rewards redemption options, HDFC Bank has partnered with fashion and lifestyle brands, retail outlets, airlines, hotels, e-commerce websites, restaurants, and charities.
How Do You Use Your HDFC Reward Points?
One thing to keep in mind is that in order to redeem it, you must have acquired at least 500 points. These points can be redeemed in three different ways through HDFC Bank. You can use any of the three options listed below to redeem your points whenever it is convenient for you.
3. Customer Service center
Redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Points Online
The procedures to know how to Redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Points with Netbanking are shown below.
- First of all, go to the website of HFDC bank i.e. https://www.hdfcbank.com.
- Use your User ID / Customer ID and password to access NetBanking.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the top of the page and pick the “Cards” tab. You must register your card if you have not already done so. This is a one-time event.
- Click the “Register New Card” link on the left-hand side navigation bar under the “Request” part of the Credit Cards menu. To finish the registration procedure, you’ll need your four-digit card PIN.
- After you’ve registered your card, go to the left navigation bar and click the “Redeem RewardPoints” link under the “Enquire” area.
- After that, choose your card. To get to the Online Redemption portal, click the “Continue” tab.
- You’ll be sent to the redemption system from here.
- You must disable your browser’s Pop-Blocker in order to continue.
- Then, select the “Continue” tab. You will be instantly logged out of your HDFC Bank NetBanking session).
- On the site, click “Redeem RewardPoints.” There are four possibilities available here, as shown below.
a) Catalog of Products
c) Redemption for cash
d) E-Vouchers (electronic vouchers)
Select your preferred option by clicking on it. Fill in the details and continue. I’ve chosen the “Product Catalog” option here.
- To view the catalog, select the point’s range and item type. Then, by adding products to your shopping cart, you can make your selection.
Once you’ve selected all of the products you wish to choose, go to the “View Shopping Cart” page to see what’s in your cart. If you wish to change the selected items, pick “Edit”.
- After that, read the Terms & Conditions and check the box to confirm your agreement. On the screen, your contact information (address, email address, and phone number) will be displayed. If there is a discrepancy in the information, simply contact Customer Service.
- To complete the redemption, select the “Redeem” option. The redemption order number will be displayed by the system. Make a note of it for future use. This is how you may use NetBanking to redeem HDFC reward points online.
How to Use Your HDFC Credit Card to Redeem Reward Points by Post
Here’s how you can use the post to claim your points.
- First, go to the bank’s official website and download the “HDFC Credit Card Reward Points Redeem Form.”
- You can download the “Reward Redemption Form”.
- Carefully fill out the form with all of the essential information.
- To receive your prizes, mail the completed form to the address below.
How Do I Cash In My HDFC Credit Card Reward Points?
You can also use your points to get a credit on your card statement from HDFC Bank. Here’s how to turn your points into cash using Net banking.
- First of all go to the HFDC bank website i.e. https://www.hdfcbank.com.
- Use your User ID / Customer ID and password to access HDFC NetBanking.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the top of the page and click the “Cards” tab.
- Now, on the left menu, go to the “Enquire” area. Click the “Redeem Reward Point” option to get started.
- Select your credit card next. To get to the Online Redemption portal, click the “Continue” tab.
- You’ve arrived at the Online Redemption Portal.
- Go to the homepage and click “Redeem Reward Point.” Below are four possibilities for you to consider.
- Select “Cash Redemption”
- Next, fill out the form and click the “Proceed” button.
- Finally the money will be credited to your card statement once the redemption is completed.
- This is how you may convert HDFC reward points to cash.
Credit Card Reward Points can be redeemed at the Customer Service Center.
Here’s how to use the Customer Service Centre to redeem your points.
- To redeem your points, call the customer service center lines. The phone numbers for our Customer Service Center are provided at https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/need-help/customer-care
- The customer service representative will guide you through the rewards point redemption process.
Helpdesk for Rewards
- HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O Box number 8654, Thiruvanmiyur, P.O, Chennai – 600041
- Alternatively, you can drop the completed form at any HDFC Bank creditcarddropbox. These drop boxes are commonly seen near HDFC ATMs or bank branch offices. This is how you may use your HDFC credit card reward points without using net banking. Note that the gifts will be delivered to the cardholder’s mailing address as recorded by HDFC Bank.
Please note that the gifts will be delivered to the cardholder’s mailing address as recorded by HDFC Bank. Please keep in mind that delivery of redeemed items can take up to 10-15 days, depending on availability.
You can use any of the methods listed above to redeem your card points at your leisure.
Your points can be redeemed through the mail or at a customer service center.
The simplest way to redeem your points is to use an online banking service. If you don’t have access to net banking, you can redeem it by mail or at a customer care center.