PNB ONE App Download |NET PNB Mobile App Registration | PNB One App Download Latest Version | Services Offered by the PNB ONE Mobile Banking App
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is based in New Delhi and offers a variety of financial and banking services, such as credit and debit cards, savings and current accounts, loans, and investments. Customers can now use PNB ONE App to access banking services such as online account opening, fund transfers, balance inquiries, PNB mini statements, bank statements of their account’s activity, and much more while on the go.
Table of Contents
Services Offered by the PNB ONE Mobile Banking App
|Payment of Credit Card Bills of any bank in India
|Recharge mobile, cable, pay utility water, gas, and electricity bills
|Pay insurance premiums
|View complete transaction history
|Transfer funds without adding beneficiary
|Avail UPI services
|Open Fixed Deposit online
|Generate debit card PIN
|Place debit card request
|Request for checkbooks
|Access detailed account summary
Different PNB One Mobile Banking Apps
PNB provides its customers with a variety of mobile banking apps to make banking easier and more convenient. PNB offers the following mobile apps:
|PNB Mobile Banking Apps
|Open savings / current account, fixed deposits online. Transfer funds using RTGS IMPS, and NEFT
|Check and download mini / detailed bank statements directly from the app. Works on M-PIN based login
|View bank statement.Raise service requests and track their status
|Simple, easy & quick payment app to make instant payments or request money using UPI. Virtual address resolution.
|Provides a range of digital channels without net connectivity. Avail Missed Call Banking, SMS Banking, USSD Banking
|Provide feedback, suggestions, make requests and complaints with their tracking. See customer care policies & grievance redressal mechanism
PNB ONE App
With the PNB Mobile Banking app PNB ONE, customers now have access to banking facilities like opening their account, transferring funds to their account or an account at a different bank, viewing the statement of their account’s transactions, etc.
|All accounts are displayed in an illustrative manner One can have a detailed view of the account statement
|Accounts shall be subcategorized into ‘Self’ (for own accounts), ‘Within’ (for PNB accounts) and ‘OtherNEFT/IMPS/UPI is facilitated for Interbank fund transfers
|A term deposit account can be opened
|Manage Debit/Credit Cards
|Limits of ATM withdrawal, POS/e-com transactions can be updatedApplication for a new card is facilitatedEasy replacement of damaged card
|Select and register the bills of Mutual Fund, Insurance, Telecom, Electricity, DTH, credit card etc.Pay bills directly to the registered billers
PNB mPassbook is a digital version of a passbook that allows users to access transaction data and history via their mobile devices.
|M-PIN based login
|No need to remember long usernames and passwords
|View mini statement Download and save detailed statements on your device
|The user should be a retail customer of PNB with a registered mobile number
PNB Genie serves as a single point of contact for individuals who want to manage their PNB credit card quickly and easily.
|Payment history View past statement Access credit card profile and account summary
|Register additional credit card
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is a payment app that uses the Unified Payments Interface to allow for rapid and painless transactions.
|Make direct bank payments to anyone on UPI using UPI ID or scanning QR with the BHIM app
|Core transaction functions
|Pay request Collect request Third party address book management
PNB MobiEase is a complete “Digital Banking solution” that allows you to perform SMS Banking with a single tap.
|Enables users to use SMS Banking, USSD Banking or Missed Call Banking Internet not required for using the App
PNB Wecare provides information on the customer care policies of the bank along with providing feedback and suggestions.
|Read Customer Care policies Raise Service requests Give Feedback/ SuggestionsMake complaintsTrack complaints
PNB Bharat QR Merchant app
It’s a payment software for merchants that allows them to send and receive payments with ease.
|PNB Bharat QR Merchant app
|Access transaction records and sales history on a real-time basis
|Receive payments by displaying/generating static QR Code(s) or dynamic QR Code(s)
|Unlike mobile wallets, there is no limit to transferring money into a bank account.
How can I Sign Up for PNB ONE App Mobile Banking?
To register for PNB Mobile Banking, account holders must complete the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Google Play Store (for Android devices) or the Apple App Store and download the PNB ONE – Punjab National Bank Mobile Banking app (for iPhone)
- After downloading the PNB Mobile Banking application, account holders must install it on their mobile device.
- Account holders can launch the app when it has been successfully installed and click on ‘New User’ to register for PNB Mobile Banking online.
- Enter your account number and select the most convenient option – mobile banking or both (Internet Banking & Mobile Banking).
- An OTP will be produced and sent to the mobile number provided during registration. Enter the OTP and continue to the PNB mobile banking registration.
- Enter the PNB Debit Card number and PIN that is linked to your account.
- Create a password for PNB mobile banking and a transaction password.
- Simply log in with the transaction password after successfully registering for PNB mobile banking online.
- After logging in successfully, the account holder must create a PNB Mobile Banking PIN or MPIN.
- Account holders can now utilise the PNB Mobile Banking app to access any banking service while on the go.
What is the Procedure for Logging into the PNB Mobile Banking App?
Account-holders can use the procedures below to log in to PNB ONE, the official PNB Mobile Banking app:
- At the bottom of the page, tap ‘Sign in.’
- Set the MPIN and enter the User ID.
- Use these credentials to log in to PNB Mobile Banking and begin banking on the go.
How do I Reset my PNB Mobile Banking Password?
- On the PNB ONE home page, click the ‘Trouble Sign-in’ link.
- Select ‘forgot password’.
- Type in your user ID.