PNB Account Balance Online Check | PNB Account Balance Check By Missed Call | PNB Account Balance Check Number |
Punjab National Bank is one of the largest banks in India, providing efficient and convenient banking services to its customers. PNB missed call banking is a banking service that allows users to request services such as a mini statement, a balance inquiry, or the blocking of an ATM card by making a missed call. In this article, we will explain to you details about the process to Check PNB Account Balance
The bank offers several options for checking account balances, as listed below.
Table of Contents
Check PNB Account Balance By Missed Call
PNB customers must first enable PNB missed call banking by sending a text message to their registered mobile phone or visiting the bank. You shall receive a confirmation text if registration is done successfully, and after that, you can now access the services without an internet connection once you have completed a one-time registration.
Give a missed call to1800 180 2223 (Toll-free)0120-2303090 – to check your PNB account balance.
|Missed Call Number
|Give a missed call on 1800-180-2223/ 0120-2303090
|Give a missed call to MINSTMT /space/ 16 digit Account Number
Customers would need to call PNB Balance Enquiry Number 18001802223 (Toll-free) or 01202303090 to check their account balance. PNB Balance Enquiry can be obtained through the Missed Call service by following the procedures below:
- Make a missed call from your registered mobile number to the PNB Balance Enquiry toll-free number 18001802223. Customers can also contact 01202303090 to inquire about their account balance.
- After a few rings, the call will automatically disconnect.
- PNB Account Balance would be sent to the user via SMS (Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft).
Customers who have registered their mobile phones with Punjab National Bank for SMS notifications can use the PNB Balance Enquiry by Missed Call feature. A citizen who wants to check their PNB account balance via missed call must first register their cellphone number for SMS notifications at their local bank branch.
Customers of Punjab National Bank can check their account balance in the following ways:
PNB Balance Check by Net Banking
Customers of Punjab National Bank can use net banking. Customers can sign up for net banking when they open a bank account. After that, individuals can use the “User ID” and password issued by the bank to access their net banking accounts. Account-holders can check the balance by following the steps below:
- To access PNB Balance Enquiry using Net banking, log in and click “Account Summary” from the Dashboard or the menu at the top.
- PNB E-Statements: Account holders can sign up for E-Statements using the PNB online banking service. Account holders will just need to use PNB net banking > to log in. To register for an email statement, go to “Other Services” > “Service Requests” > “New Requests” > “Email Statement Registration.” Account holders can also go to their local PNB branch, call 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222, or text SMS ESTMT space last 4 digits of PNB account number space Email ID to 9264092640 or 5607040 using their registered mobile phone.
PNB Balance Check by Mobile Banking
Punjab National Bank now has a few active apps that clients may use to conduct online transactions and check their PNB account balance while on the road. The following are all of the PNB mobile banking apps that account users can use to check their account balance:
- PNB mBanking: Customers of Punjab National Bank can use their Android or iOS smartphones to download and install the PNB mBanking app – Punjab National Bank Mobile Banking application to access banking services like mini statements, PNB balance inquiries, cheque book requests, fund transfers, etc.
- PNB mPassbook: Punjab National Bank’s account customers can use the app to check their account balance utilizing the e-Passbook service. Mini and full statements will be available to account users. Customers will be able to store detailed statements on their smartphones as well. Both Android and iOS devices can use the PNB mPassbook app.
- PNB MobiEase: PNB MobiEase allows customers to do SMS Banking, USSD Banking, and Missed Call Banking without the use of 3G, WiFi, or internet. The PNB MobiEase app is only for Android users.
Check PNB Balance through SMS Banking
Account users can easily send an SMS to check their account balance with PNB Balance Enquiry by SMS. SMS – BAL space 16 digits Account Number to 5607040 to check your PNB account balance.
PNB Balance Check by PNB Passbook
Every account holder who opens a bank account with Punjab National Bank receives a passbook. Account holders can view all transactions and the balance of their PNB account by visiting the bank to update their passbooks.
Check By PNB mPassbook
Applicants who wish to check their PNB account balance need to download the mPassbook app. On successful downloading, you can avail of all the banking services this application
Punjab National Bank Balance by ATM
Account holders who have a bank account with Punjab National Bank can check their account balance at any PNB ATM or any other bank ATM. Account holders must go to their nearest PNB ATM and complete the instructions outlined below:
- Insert your PNB ATM / Debit Card at the nearest ATM.
- Use the PNB ATM PIN, which is four digits long.
- Select “Balance Enquiry”.
- PNB Account Balance will be displayed on the ATM, along with a slip.
- PNB Toll-free Number
PNB Balance Check by Toll-free Number
Account holders can also inquire about their PNB balance by calling the toll-free number listed below:
1800 180 2222 (toll free)
Account holders must dial 18001802222, after that select a language, and then follow the IVR instructions to check their PNB account balance just using the toll-free number which is listed above.
By filling up a form and sending it to the branch office, PNB account holders can register their mobile numbers for Missed Call and SMS Banking. You can also register by phoning 1800 180 2223, which is a toll-free number.
On your mobile phone, you can check the balance of your PNB account in a variety of ways. You can leave a voicemail at 1800 180 2223 or text ‘BAL16-digit account number>’ to 5607040. Customers with a registered mobile phone number can use SMS and missed call banking services. You can also access your account with PNB Net Banking or Mobile Banking.
You can verify your mini statement by texting ‘MINSTMT16-digit account number>’ to 5607040 or calling 1800 180 2223.
Yes, the PNB mPassbook mobile application allows you to view your mini statement. Log in to the app with your MPIN, then pick ‘Mini Statement’. This will show you the last ten transactions you’ve made.
You can utilise SMS, Missed Call, or Mobile Banking to check your previous five PNB transactions. Simply text ‘MINSTMT16-digit account number>’ to 5607040 or call 1800 180 2223. You can also view a ‘Mini Statement’ for the latest 5 transactions by logging into the PNB mPassbook app with your MPIN.
No, PNB simply charges ordinary SMS prices for SMS service; there are no additional service charges.
www.pnbindia.in is the Official Website of Punjab National Bank