Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Number Registration | Indian Overseas Bank Balance Check | IOB Mobile Number Change Form
In Indian Overseas Bank, you can do Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Number Registration by following some steps mentioned further: Because all banks now offer net banking and phone banking for the ease of transactions and comfort of their customers, it is now necessary to register your mobile number with your bank in order to take advantage of online banking. The mobile number must be provided at the bank in accordance with the rules. Notifications are sent to the registered mobile number by the bank. You will receive real-time information on your registered mobile number after every withdrawal, deposit, check clearance, and other transaction modalities.
The registered mobile number is required to open and access online banking services, in addition to getting transaction notifications. At the bank, provide a permanent and active cell phone number.
The number will be registered with the bank and linked to your account number. Every account holder should be aware of how to register or alter their cellphone number in their IOB Bank account.
Table of Contents
Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Number Registration at Branch
To register or change your cellphone number in your IOB account, follow the procedures below.
- You must go to the IOB main branch. Along with the original documents, be sure to bring a copy of your identity, proof of address, photo, and bank information.
- Request a ‘KYC Detail Change Form’ or a ‘Mobile Number Change Request Form’ from the Accounts Executive.
- Complete the application form completely and accurately, making sure to include the new phone number you wish to register. If you want to update your registered mobile number, be sure to include both the old and new numbers.
- Sign the form, as well as attach copies of any required papers. Deposit the application form along with copies of the documents attached.
- The bank will send you a message confirming that your cellphone number was successfully registered.
How to Write Application for Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Number Registration
First and foremost, you must submit an application to the branch manager of your home bank. Follow the steps below
- Take a sheet of plain A4 paper and fold it in half.
- You can use a blue or a black pen.
- After that prepare an application in the format outlined below.
- Now, submit a photocopy of a self-attested (with your signature at the bottom) document along with this application letter.
- As a result, you can submit a photocopy of your AADHAR Card or any other pertinent document. (PAN Card, Local Certificate, Voter ID, Driver’s License, Passport, and so on.)
- Now that you have all of the necessary documents,you have to go to your nearest branch and submit this application letter, along with a photocopy of your AADHAR card, to the branch manager or any other bank official.
- Also bring your genuine AADHAR Card with you, as bank officials may ask to see it for verification purposes.
- Finally, within 2-3 days, your mobile number will be linked to your Indian Overseas bank account.
- As a result, your phone number will be linked in 2-3 days.
Obtaining Mobile Number Update or KYC Form
Follow the instructions below
- To begin, download the IOB KYC Form.
- So, print it out or pick it up at the branch.
- Fill in all of the details correctly next. Fill in your phone number in particular.
- Submit the form to the branch after filling out all of the details.
Indian Overseas Bank Mobile Number Registration Online
There is no way to register a mobile number online. As a result, you’ll have to go to a bank location to get it. Check more details on the official website