All banks offer credit card and debit card services to their respective customer. But the Debit card or credit card will get locked if you enter the PIN incorrectly three times and if you block your card by yourself for any reason, you must unlock the card by visiting a bank branch. If you are an SBI account holder then this article will assist you in Unblocking SBI Debit Card.
Table of Contents
Things Required To Unblock SBI Debit Card
To unblock an SBI ATM card, you’ll need the following items.
- Account number
- SBI CIF number
- Card last four digits
- Photo ID
- Your signature registered in Bank
How to Unblock SBI Debit Card Online
To unlock your SBI card, simply follow these simple steps.
- First of all, you need to go to your local SBI Bank branch and request an ATM Unblock Application Form.
- Now you must correctly complete the form. Correctly type the account number, last four numbers of the card, CIF number, and other required information.
- Don’t forget to sign the application form when you’re finished.
- Now, submit the form to the bank official together with the photo ID.
- Within 24 hours, your card will be unblocked.
- Once the card has been unblocked, you will receive an SMS notification on your phone.
- In six simple steps, you may unlock your SBI ATM card.
How Do I Unblock My SBI Debit Card Over The Phone?
You can also unlock your card by calling the SBI helpline and following the instructions below:
- Call 1800112211 or 18004253800 to reach the SBI helpline.
Unblock SBI Debit Card Through SMS
You can do this by simply sending a message on the number provided by the concerned authority through your registered mobile number. All you have to do is type a message as PIN (last four digits of your debit card number) (last four digits of your bank account number)” and then send it to the SBI customer care number 567676 or 9223440000. In this way, you can easily unlock it.
Unblock Using SBI Net Banking
You can also unblock your State Bank of India debit card online by using the net banking services of the bank.
State Bank of India Helpline Number
- To reach a customer service representative, follow the instructions given on the phone.
- The customer service representative will inquire about your 11-digit account number. Your debit card number and your bank’s registered mobile number are also required.
- After the customer service representative has received your information, the person in charge will be able to unblock your SBI ATM card.
You can unblock your card online if it was blocked temporarily. In that situation, you can contact SBI customer service, use mobile banking, or visit your local branch to reactivate your account. However, if your card has been permanently disabled due to a lost or stolen card, you must apply for a new SBI ATM Debit Card.
To use the Yono App to unblock the SBI Debit card, first, download the SBIYono or SBIYono LITE app to your phone, then go to the Manage Cards area and activate your card.
Yono may quickly unblock it by utilizing your SBI Mobile App. Simply go to Manage Cards and select Activate Card. You can also contact a customer service representative by dialing SBI customer service number 1800 11 2211 or 1800 425 3800.
https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is SBI Online official website.