The registration of your mobile number not only allows you to use net banking but also protects your bank account. Every time an amount is credited or deducted from your account; you will receive an alert. To link your cellphone number to your bank account, you must go to your local Bank of Maharashtra branch. There is no online procedure for Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Number Registration. A few steps are required to register your number or change your existing number with the Bank of Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra Mobile Number Registration Procedure
- You must go to your Bank of Maharashtra’s home branch to register your cellphone number. You must submit an application to your branch manager in writing.
- You can either use a pre-filled form or create one from scratch. Fill up your personal information, such as your name, bank account number, and phone number.
- Fill out the form with your proof of address. Photocopies of your ID and proof of address are required. Attach your voter identification card, PAN card, or any other acceptable and legitimate proof. You must sign your photocopies to attest to their authenticity.
- Your account is maintained while the registration process is carried out.
- You must submit your application to the bank manager. If the authenticity of your application is confirmed, he will accept it.
Change Your Bank of Maharashtra Cellphone Number
If you’ve misplaced your phone number or your SIM card isn’t working, you’ll need to update your registered phone number. Changing or updating your mobile number in the Bank of Maharashtra is simple and takes only a few steps.
- To begin the process, go to your nearest Bank of Maharashtra branch. Carry any relevant evidence, such as proof of address. Any kind of identification, such as a voter ID card, the most recent electricity, and telephone bill, a driver’s license, a passport, an Aadhaar card, or a PAN card, can be used as evidence of address.
- Request the KYC Details Change application form, which is required if you want to change your registered mobile number. Fill out the form completely and provide all of the essential information.
- Include your name, account number, and new cellphone number, as well as your signature.
- Please submit the form to your branch manager or bank executive once you’ve finished filling it out.
- The bank manager will now evaluate the validity of your form to determine if all of the necessary details have been mentioned. He will acknowledge your request for a change of number if he is content with the attachments and the details of your form.
- The bank employee will now complete the procedure and update your account number in the Bank of Maharashtra’s records.
- You will be notified of the change of your registered mobile number via email or SMS. This procedure is followed to verify that your bank account is secure. If you don’t receive a notification, you can visit your branch to acquire further information and updates on the procedure.
- The Bank of Maharashtra’s executives are helpful and will walk you through the process. If you still have issues, you can contact them for further information.
- Check official website for more details.