Citi Bank Indian oil Credit Card is referred as the best fuel credit card in India, rewarding customers with Turbo Points that never expire and can be redeemed at registered IndianOil Fuel Stations. This Credit Card is the product of a partnership between IndianOil and Citibank to provide cardholders with a variety of fuel-related perks. The card is intended for persons who rely on their vehicles to get around daily. The Indian Oil Citi Credit Card is the quickest way to receive free gasoline. Every year, redeem these points for up to 71 liters of free fuel. In this article we are sharing details like, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures of Citi Bank Fuel Credit card.
Table of Contents
Citibank IndianOil Credit Card – Comprehensive Details
Citibank India is an Indian branch of a foreign bank. The company’s headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra One of the greatest fuel credit cards in India is the IndianOil Citi Credit Card. As a reward for spending, this card grants you Turbo Points. These turbo points can be redeemed at any authorized IndianOil Fuel Station in India. The card also offers additional points on food and supermarket purchases, making it an excellent alternative for everyday spending. Every year, you can earn up to 71 liters of fuel for free by redeeming turbo points. The yearly fee for the Indian Oil Citi Bank credit card will be Rs.1,000 plus taxes at the end of the membership year. You won’t have to pay any fees if you spend Rs.30,000 on this card during a year.
Benefits of Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022
Some of the key benefits of the Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022 are as follows:
- When you activate the card, you’ll get 250 free turbo points.
- Spend any amount within 30 days of receiving your card and earn 250 turbo points.
- Earn free turbo points and get free fuel in exchange, with 1 turbo point equaling 1 rupee of fuel.
- MakeMyTrip offers a 10% discount on travel.
- You won’t have to pay any fees if you spend Rs. 30,000 on this card during a year.
- With a Citibank credit card, you can get up to 15% cashback on duty-free purchases.
- Turbo points (Citibank IndianOil credit card points) have no expiration date, so you can keep them for as long as you wish.
- In more than 2000 restaurants across India, you can save up to 20% on your dining spend.
Highlights of Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022
|Most Suitable For
|Rs. 1,000 plus applicable taxes
|Minimum Income Required
|Rs. 25,000 per month
|Within 30 days of receiving your card, you’ll earn 250 turbo points on your first purchase.
|On authorized IndianOil Outlets, you will receive 4 turbo points for every Rs. 150 spent, as well as a 1% fuel surcharge reversal.
Features of Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022
Some of the key features of the Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022 are as follows:
- Simply swipe your IndianOil Citi Credit Card and pay. You can pay contactless with this card at any terminal that accepts contactless cards (for transactions up to Rs.2,000).
- Earn points for every rupee you spend daily. Spending (Rs.150) on groceries and stores earns you 2 turbo points. For every Rs.150 spent elsewhere, such as shopping, dining, and so on, you will receive one turbo point.
- On fuel purchases, you will get Indian Oil Citi Bank credit card reward points. On fuel purchases at any approved IndianOil retail outlet across India, you will receive 4 turbo points for every Rs.150 spent, as well as a 1% fuel surcharge reversal.
- Citibank credit cards offer convenient payment choices for outstanding balances by turning the amount into manageable EMIs, allowing you to repay the debt at a lesser rate of interest.
- Online bill payment is simple and safe. Money spent over Rs. 2,500 can be simply converted into EMIs.
- You can get quick cash loans using your credit card.
- You can pay your credit card bills with your other bank by moving them to Citibank. And you’ll have to pay half the interest rate you’d be paying to other banks.
- You will have access to a versatile reward redemption program that allows you to use your reward points for petrol, gift cards, or purchases at over 700 merchant outlets across India.
Applicants who want to apply for the Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022 are as follows:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen who is at least 18 years old.
- The applicants must have a Salaried Occupation or Self Employed
- Salaried applicants must have a monthly income of Rs. 25,000.
- If your profile meets the bank’s eligibility requirements, you will be offered the card.
While filling up the application form for Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022 are as follows:
Documents Required For Salaried:
- Valid Identity Proof
- Valid Address Proof
- Latest two salary slips
- Valid Identity Proof
- Valid Address Proof
- Latest year ITR with audited financials and computation of income
Note: Valid Id and Address proof documents like Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Indian Passport, Driving License, Job Card must be issued by NREGA and duly signed by the State Government officer
Steps to Apply for Citi Premiermiles Credit Card
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022
- First of all, go to the official website of the CitiBank
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now, enter all the required details like name, mobile number, and email Id
- After that proceed further and enter your professional details
- Now, review and recheck all the details to avoid any mistakes
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process
- After you submit your application, a Citibank representative will contact you within 2 to 3 working days to acquire your documents. Your card, including the welcome kit, will be sent to your address once your application has been approved.
Citibank IndianOil Credit Card 2022 Charges
The following are the major charges for the IndianOil Citi Credit Card. Service taxes are applied to all interest, fees, and charges, as determined by the Government of India.
|Type of Charge
|Initial rate of 3.75% per month (45% per annum)
|Card replacement fees
|Late payment charges
|No charges for statement balance of up to Rs. 2,000. Rs.600 for statement balance of more than Rs. 2,000 up to Rs. 7,500. Rs.950 for statement balance of more than Rs. 7,500 up to Rs. 15,000. Rs.1,300 for a statement balance of more than Rs.15,000
|Cash advance fees
|2.5% on the amount advanced subject to a minimum of Rs.500.
|Over Credit Limit charge
|2.5% of the transaction amount subject to Rs.500 minimum
|Return Payment Charge
|Rs.500 per returned payment
|Reissue of lost, damaged, or stolen card
|Fuel transaction charge
|1% + applicable GST fuel transaction charge levied by the merchant’s bank. This is reversed at authorized IndianOil outlets for transactions of Rs.10 or more.
Redeem IndianOil Citi Card Reward Points
- Turbo Points can be redeemed for fuel at authorized IndianOil locations. Each Turbo Point will be worth one rupee. A minimum of 250 points is required.
- Turbo Points can be redeemed for online travel bookings at a rate of 25 pence per Turbo Point. A minimum of 250 points is required.
- Turbo Points can be redeemed for online purchasing at a rate of 30 paise per Turbo Point. A minimum of 250 points is required.
- Redeem your Turbo Points for 30 paise each Turbo Point in-store shopping at partner retailers. A minimum of 250 points is required.
- You can exchange your Turbo Points for gift cards. Choose from the Citibank Rewards Catalog, which is available on their website.
- You can use your Turbo Points to add flight miles on Air India and InterMiles. Each turbo point is worth 0.75 miles, and redemption requires at least 100 points.
- You can use 35 paise per point to amend your Turbo Points against your outstanding debt. You must have a minimum of 10,000 points.
Yes, points accrued on a closed credit card can be redeemed. However, a request for reward point redemption on a closed card must be made within 45 days after the card’s closure date.
Yes, Citibank Indian Oil Credit Cardholders get access to concierge services.
On all days except blackout dates such as December 24th, December 31st, and Public Holidays, dining discounts and privileges are available. You take advantage of the offers, make sure to inform your waiter before the bill is generated.