Best Fuel Credit Carda In India | Best Fuel Credit Cards Check Reward Points | Best Fuel Credit Cards in India Cashback
A proper credit card for your fuel will help you to save a turn off money because it will provide you discounts and also offers which are a turning point in anyone’s life because they help you to say what ton of money without having to worry about the complexities of the credit card. You can check out the details related to the Best Fuel Credit Cards in India 2022 given below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to check reward points and cashback for each and every credit card.
Table of Contents
Best Fuel Credit Cards in India 2022
Fuel Credit Cards are very important in this world where there are ever-increasing prices of fuel. The banks and the lenders provide a wide range of fuel credit cards that will help you to save money on all of the purchases that you do related to fuel. There is a proper annual fee that you will have to give for those credit cards and this annual fee ranges from Rupees 0 to Rupees 1000. There is a proper interest rate ranging from 3.25% per month to 3.40% per month. You can take into consideration all of your expenses by using credit cards and you will be able to save a lot of money because of the discounts and the offers which are always available on these credit cards.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for a Fuel Credit Card:–
- The applicant must have a good credit score.
- An applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
Factors Affecting Fuel Credit Card
There are various factors that you must consider in order to buy the Best Fuel Credit Card:–
- The applicant must definitely consider the pattern of payment that they will have to follow while paying their fuel charges by using that respective credit card.
- The applicant must take into consideration the expenses and you must also decide on a monthly budget that you will be spending on fuel.
- The very important thing to consider is the fees and charges that you will have to give in order to purchase a credit card.
- You must also take into consideration the savings that you will have while you are using this specific card.
- The applicant must also take into consideration the list of participating oil companies associated with that specific credit card.
Benefits Of The Card
The following benefits will be provided to the people who will buy the fuel credit card in India:-
- Get Reward Points
- Redemption of points earned
- Eligible for Cashback
- Eligible for Surcharge Waiver
- Dining offers
- BookMyShow Offer
- Eligible for Turbo Points
- Waiver of Annual Fees
- Can make utility bill payments
- Eligible for Telecom benefits
- Concierge Service
Best Fuel Credit Cards in India June 2022
You can check out the table given below to no more about the Best Fuel Credit Cards available in India for the month of June 2022:-
|Offers on Fuel Spends
|Joining Fee (In INR)
|Annual Fee (In INR)
|BPCL SBI Card
|Get 4.25% value back, equivalent to 13X reward points on fuel purchases
|HDFC Bharat CashBack Card
|Enjoy 5% cashback on your fuel spends
|Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card
|Earn 4 turbo points on a fuel purchase worth INR 150 at authorized Indian Oil retail outlets
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
|Get 5% cashback on fuel purchase
|Indian Oil HDFC Credit Card
|Get 5% off on the fuel expenses in the terms of redeemable points. Earn 100 Fuel Points on Grocery and Bill Payments
|Indian Oil Axis Bank Credit Card
|Get 4% Value Back on the Fuel transactions
|BPCL SBI Card Octane
|Get 7.5% Value back on Fuel purchases from BPCL outlets. Enjoy Fuel surcharge discounts of 6.25% +1 on a minimum transaction of INR 4000
|ICICI Bank HPCL Coral Visa/MasterCard Credit Card
|Enjoy 2.5% Cashback at HPCL Stations. Get a Fuel Surcharge discount of 1%
|Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card
|Get a Fuel Surcharge waiver of 1% at full the refilling stations with a maximum of INR 250 every month
FAQs For Fuel Credit Card
You must have a good credit score. The applicant must be also above the age of 18 years.
You will have to go to your relevant bank organisation and then you can easily buy the fuel credit card in India.
You will have to pay the annual charges according to the type of fuel credit card that you are applying for.
You can easily use your credit card to pay for the fuel that you are using for your car directly.