Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card | Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Online Apply
| Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Limit | Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
With the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, you may save even while you spend and take advantage of additional benefits. This is a card that repays you at all times and in all places. Because it’s a card customized just for you, there’s no limit to how many occasions you can use it for.
Table of Contents
How does Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Work?
The Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card comes with a plethora of appealing benefits. Here’s a look at some of the exclusive benefits that come with this credit card.
- If you are an Amazon Prime member, you will receive 5% cashback on any purchases made on Amazon India.
- Even if you are not an Amazon Prime member, you can get 3% cashback on purchases made through Amazon India.
- When you pay with this card on Amazon Pay, you’ll get 2% cashback on purchases from over 100 Amazon Pay partner merchants.
- All of your other expenses, such as shopping, dining, insurance payments, travel charges, and so on, earn you 1% cashback.
- The best part is that you will be able to take advantage of these advantages in addition to any other offers you may have. On a monthly basis, your earnings will be credited to your Amazon Pay account. The following terms and conditions apply.
Special Offers for Customers of ICICI Bank
If you’re an ICICI Bank customer, you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits with our Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Here’s a sneak peek.
- Through our Culinary Treats Programme, you may save 15% on your dining bills at over 2,500 restaurants across India.
- Every time you refuel, you’ll enjoy a 1% discount on fuel surcharge payments.
ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card Charges
- There is no cost to enroll and/or pay an annual fee to be a part of this exclusive program. We don’t charge you anything to get the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, whether it’s a one-time or annual fee.
Apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card with Amazon Pay
- First of all you need to go to get to the Amazon Pay ICIC Bank Credit Card page.
- In the right-hand column of this page, click the Apply Now button.
- Fill in the appropriate information in the provided columns and continue.
- In two working days, your free Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card will arrive at your communication address.
- These are the fast and straightforward ways to apply for an Amazon Pay Credit Card.
Amazon Pay Credit Card Advantages
- The business also offers an expedited rewards point system in addition to the Lifetime free credit card. Amazon Prime members can now earn 5x reward points on every purchase made on the site, while non-prime members can get 3x reward points.
- Transactions on partner sites such as Swiggy, bookmyshow, yatra, Amazon recharges, and others will earn you 2x reward points.
- These reward points can be redeemed for future purchases, with each point worth 1 INR.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
- EMI is available for up to 24 months.
- There are no fees to join.
- There are no annual fees.
- Every transaction, both online and offline, earns you reward points.
- Partner websites such as bookmyshow, Swiggy, Lenskart, UrbanClap, Faasos, FreshMenu, Dominos, McDelivery, Box8, tapzo, yatra, redbus, makemytrip, abhibus, Travelyaari, netmeds.com, Urban Ladder, voonik, koovs.com, Manyavar, croma, BYJU’s, and many more receive 2% reward points.
- Amazon Prime members earn a flat 5% reward point and Amazon purchases earn a 3% reward point.
- Reward points do not have an expiration date.
- Earnings on the Amazon Pay credit card have no restrictions.
- In the gifts and credits section, all reward points will be supplied in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
- For every INR 100 spent, you will receive 1 reward point.
- There is no minimum amount required to redeem points.
Terms and Conditions
Because the card is issued by ICICI bank, all terms and conditions are governed by the bank. However, there is no application cost and no yearly fee for the card. Simply pay for what you buy and take advantage of Amazon and ICICI Bank’s benefits. The following are the main terms and conditions:
- If a previous bill is not paid, interest will be imposed on both existing and new purchases.
- The maximum monthly interest rate will be 3.8 percent, or 46 percent per year.
- The interest-free period can last up to 48 days and must be at least 18 days long. This time frame is only valid till the next bill is created.
- Cash advances will be charged at a rate of 2.50 percent, with a minimum fee of INR 300.
- In the event of a re-issue of the card, a fee of INR 100 will be charged.
- The cost of cash and cheque pickup is INR 100.
- All fees, interest, surcharges, and other charges will be subject to an 18 percent GST. (As of July 1, 2017)
Can I use my Amazon Pay Credit Card Anywhere?
ICICI Bank and Amazon Pay have been steadily adding capabilities to the card in order to make it more convenient for customers. For example, any registered Amazon Customers including those who are not ICICI Bank customers can apply for the card digitally from anywhere in the country.
Description of the offer. On Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, pay your rent with CRED and earn 5% cashback up to Rs 250 + 1% limitless Reward points.
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Discounts on Flipkart and Paytm are no longer valid. Flipkart’s 10% discount deals are now excluding Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards.
The Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card is a Visa-affiliated credit card issued by ICICI Bank in collaboration with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (Amazon Pay). This is a fee-free credit card that you can use for the rest of your life.