Paytm First Credit Card Online Apply | Paytm First Credit Card Application Status | Use Paytm First Points | Paytm First Credit Card Review
The Paytm First Card was launched by Paytm, a digital payments startup. Paytm has partnered with Citibank India to provide this card. The type of card is linked to the Visa network. We’ll go over all you need to know about this card in this post. Also, take a look at the Paytm First Credit Card application process.
Table of Contents
About Paytm First Credit Card
- This is a beginner credit card available just to Paytm users. It’s a contactless credit card. Customers of Paytm can apply for this immediately via the Paytm app.
- It comes with an unlimited 1% cashback offer with no limits. Every month, the cashback will be credited to your card. It will be accepted both in India and around the world.
- It has a cheap yearly charge of Rs.500, which will be waived entirely if you spend more than Rs.50, 000 every year. This is comparable to the co-branded cards offered by airlines and other retailers.
Features and Benefits of the Paytm First Credit Card
- You may use this VISA card anywhere in the world and receive rewards from Paytm and Citibank on all purchases.
- Annual fee:There is a 500 Rupees annual cost for this service. If you spend more than Rs.50, 000 in a membership year, the annual charge is eliminated.
- Type of Card: It’s a Visa credit card. It has contactless capabilities. It is widely acknowledged in India and around the world.
- Points for Reward: It provides 1% cashback on all transactions with no restrictions. There isn’t a limit or a defined category. Every month, the cashback is automatically credited to your card.
- Paytm’s First Membership: It comes with a one-year complimentary Paytm First membership. Exclusive privileges and partner incentives worth over Rs. 12,000/- are available to you.
- Fees for Membership: There is no fee to membership.
- Redemption of Reward: Redeeming reward points isn’t necessary. After the monthly bill is generated, the cashback is automatically credited to the card. Within 2 working days of bill production, your account will be credited.
There is also no need to wait for a minimum threshold to be met. This is an outstanding aspect of the card.
- Other Benefits & Offers: On the Citi Privileges site, you’ll find unique discounts on shopping, travel, and eating, among other things.
- When you use it, you can get up to a 20% discount at partner restaurants.
- Get two movie tickets for the price of one on Paytm movies every Friday.
- Take advantage of incredible deals from Reliance Digital, Zomato, Big Basket, and more.
Eligibility for Paytm Credit Cards
There are no requirements to apply for this position. Due to the enormous volume of requests, the application is only available to a limited number of consumers.
How Can I Get a Paytm First Credit Card?
- Only a few clients have access to the application. You can check your Paytm App for more information. To do so, you’ll need the most recent version of the Paytm app.
- In the menu, look for the Paytm First Card icon or the Paytm CITI Credit Card option. To start the application, click the button below.
- Fill in the required information and submit the form to apply for a Paytm First Card. A Citibank representative will contact you to finish the KYC procedure after your application has been approved.
- The card will be mailed to your address in an activated state with the welcome letter once it is approved. It can be used for both online and offline purchases.
How do I look at and Pay my Bill?
- Citibank will send your monthly bill to your registered email address once it has been generated.
- Alternatively, you can log into Citibank’s website and view and download your monthly bill.
- You can pay your bill directly using Paytm by logging into your Citibank Paytm First Credit Card passbook.
Paytm First Credit Card Review
Paytm First Card is an excellent first credit card for those who are unfamiliar with the credit system. The unlimited 1% cashback incentive structure beats the entry-level credit cards. Furthermore, the cashback is automatically credited to your card every month. Paytm has taken a significant step toward a cashless India.
Open the Paytm app and log in. On the Home page, tap “Cashback” (right top corner) or swipe from the right side of the App.
Take advantage of Paytm First membership.
With this credit card, you’ll earn a complimentary membership. Get an annual Cashback of up to 360 rupees when you deposit more than 500 rupees into your Paytm wallet each month.
Paytm First Games
If you register as a new user, you will receive an Rs.50 welcome bonus.
Take advantage of daily prizes and extra deals.
Play live trivia questions for a chance to win Rs.2000 in Paytm money.
Instantly transfer your earnings to your Paytm wallet.
https://paytm.com/ is the official website of Paytm.