UP Excise E Lottery Portal | upexciseelottery.gov.in Portal Online Registration | ई-नवीनीकरण | UP Excise E Lottery Portal Check Result
This article will provide you with information on the UP Excise E Lottery Tender 2021 for Wine Shop Lottery scheme and process. The Abkari Vibhag distributes wine shops throughout the state every year. After the permission of the Uttar Pradesh Government, all wine shops in the state will be allocated to a particular time period, and the allocation will be done through a lottery system in accordance with the rules and time frame specified. So, in order to obtain a wine shop, you must apply online. The application form will be used to submit applications for the putting lottery.
Table of Contents
UP Excise E Lottery Portal
Uttar Pradesh is India’s largest state, with numerous districts and thousands of wine shops in each. The department has begun the online application process. So there will be no bias this time because the entire application process will be conducted online. You must complete all required documents in order to apply for a wine shop. This article will explain how to apply for the process via the UP Excise Department lottery online.
Highlights of UP Excise E Lottery
|UP Excise E Lottery
|Excise Department of Uttar Pradesh
|1st Phase Registration Date
|20 February 2021 to 27 February 2021
|1st Phase Lottery Result Date
|5 March 2021
|2nd Phase Registration Date
|7 March 2021 to 12 March 2021
|2nd Phase Lottery Result Date
|14 March 2021
UP Abkari Vibhag E Lottery
Every year, the Uttar Pradesh Excise Department announces the UP Abkari Vibhag Lottery 2021-22 years. UP Excise E Lottery has been running for the past two to three years. The main reason for starting this lottery was to provide Daru Theka (Wine Shop) to the youth. The government overcame unemployment with the help of this lottery. If you want to open your own shop, you must first register on the http://upexciseelottery.gov.in/ portal.
UP Abkari Vibhag E – Lottery 2021- 2022
The UP government will allocate Wine Shops to applicants via a lottery system. As a result, anyone interested in applying for the contract of a wine shop will have to go through the online process. The primary goal of the UP government in instituting the online process is to improve the image of the Uttar Pradesh Excise Department and to dispel allegations of bribery and favoritism against the department.
Documents Required for UP Wine Shop (Daru Theka) Lottery
To apply for a wine shop, you must have the following documents:
- Registered Mobile Number of Applicant
- Income details of applicant
- E-mail address of applicant
- The applicant need to submit a Character certificate issued by Police station and Gram panchayat.
- The applicant need to have a copy of PAN card.
- Applicant need to have a valid and updated Aadhar card
- Latest Passport Size Photograph will also be needed.
UP Wine Shop Lottery Eligibility
Following is the eligibility criteria which the applicant must fulfill before filling up the license form of UP Wine Shop Lottery
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant for the UP Excise Wine Shop Lottery 2021 in Uttar Pradesh must be a permanent resident of the state.
- If the applicant wishes to apply for a wine shop in Uttar Pradesh, he or she must not have a criminal record.
- If you want to work in a wine shop in Uttar Pradesh, you should apply. You must pay a process fee of Rs. 15,000/-.
How to Apply for UP Abkari Vibhag Lottery 2021 Online
Follow the steps below to apply for UP AbkariVibhag Lottery Online.
- First of all visit the official website of UP EXCISE E-LOTTERY PORTAL.
- Click the login button on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Here you need to enter your user name and password to apply on this website.
- After logging in, click the Apply button to bring up an application form on your mobile or computer screen.
- Fill out this form with all of your information, including your name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, Aadhar number, and pan number, as well as your mobile number.
- Then, upload all required documents, such as a character certificate and a passport-sized photograph.
- Now press the save and continue button.
- The applicant must pay the procedure fee through an internet banking facility.
- After you’ve paid the fee, submit the application form. You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number for confirmation.
- Open the official website of Uttar Pradesh excise department.
- Now from the homepage, go to the online challan option.
- After that, select the deposit challan option.
- A new web page will appear.
- Select any of the options
- Registered with us
- Not registered with us.
- And click on the proceed option.
- Select the unit name and type.
- The application form will appear.
- Enter the details in the application for and click on the save option.
- Complete the payment and take a printout.
Changes in Wine Shop Tender 2021-22
This time, Uttar Pradesh Wine Shop Tender 2021-22 will make some significant changes to the tenders, which are as follows:
- The license fee for domestic liquor was previously Rs.225, but this time the fee has been raised to Rs.252 per box for domestic wine.
- The wine will be lifted with an 8% quota.
- This time, the UP Excise Department has released approximately 14459 local liquor stores, 4833 beer shops, 5650 English liquor stores, and only 407 models.
- The GST will also be applied to the Rs.15000 application fee.
- The locations from which the native and English liquor must be loaded have already been determined.
UP Excise E Lottery Shop List
When the Excise Department of Uttar Pradesh holds this lottery for the state’s interested citizens. The winner’s name will then be announced. The names of the winners are also published on the state excise department’s official website.
Along with the winner’s name, the name of the Excise Shop List 2021-22 will be published on the official website. This complete list can be downloaded from the official website, which is available on the website.
Renewal Application Form for UP Beer & Wine Shop
Applicants who already possess Beer and Wine Shop license and want to renew it, then go through the following steps:
- Log in to the UP EXCISE E-LOTTERY Portal’s official website.
- Now, the applicant need to fill out a renewal form and enter the old registration number.
- If the applicant has a bank draft for the online fee, a photo of the applicant must be uploaded to the website.
- The bank draft photo should not be larger than 100 KB and should be in pdf format. Other documents, such as status certificates, should be resized in this manner, and their scanned copies should be kept under 100 KB in size, and the format should not be PDF.
UP Abkari Vibhag Policy 2021-22 Login
- First of all go to the official website of UP EXCISE E-LOTTERY PORTAL
- Go to the online registration page.
- Select the register and login option.
- Select the login option from the menu above.
- Following that, enter your user name and password.
- The number found during registration will be your username, and the mobile number you registered will be your password.
Main Purpose of U.P.’s Excise Policy
The main aim of introducing U.P.’s Excise Policy by the UP government is to:
- Control the legal sale of intoxicants, liquor, and narcotics.
- Maximize revenue through the controlled and legal sale of intoxicants, alcohol, and narcotics for the benefit of the state.
- Aid in the development of alcohol and molasses-based industries.
- Prevent crimes involving intoxicants, alcohol, and narcotics.
- Prevent the illegal sale of intoxicants, alcohol, and narcotics.
New Rules Set by the UP Government
Just like licenses for possessing arms, the U.P government has made it mandatory for those keeping more than the prescribed limit of six liters of liquor in their private bars at home to obtain a license. Apart from that, tipplers in Uttar Pradesh will have to pay more for Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL), as the state government has increased license fees by 7.5% to compensate for excise revenue losses incurred during the lockdown. Depending on the brand, a 750 ml bottle will cost Rs 20 to 40 more.
The new policy aims to collect Rs 34,500 crore in excise duty in 2021-2022, compared to a projected income of 28,340 crores this fiscal year. According to excise department regulations, only 6 liters of liquor may be purchased and kept at home in private bars. To meet targets, the state government has made it mandatory for anyone who wants to keep more than the prescribed limit to obtain a license. Those who have private bars in their homes and keep liquor in excess of the prescribed limit for personal consumption must obtain a license by paying Rs 12,000 annually and a security deposit of Rs 51,000.
The excise charge on beer has been cut as part of the new policy to encourage low-alcohol beverages. The government has also waived excise duty for individuals who make wine from fruits grown in the state for a period of five years. Although the government increased license fees for domestic liquor by 7.5%, it did not raise the maximum retail sale price. This will result in losses for retailers who are permitted to sell domestic liquor in tetra packs. The government did, however, provide some relief to retailers by excluding the peak Covid period from April to June 2020 when determining license renewals, which can now be renewed for a maximum of three years.
Toll-Free Number and Email ID
If you are having difficulties applying for a wine shop in Uttar Pradesh, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please contact us at the numbers listed below, or send an email to the email address listed below:-
- Email ID- email@example.com
- Helpline Number – 9454466043
What exactly is the UP AbkariVibhag Shop Lottery Scheme?
The Uttar Pradesh Excise Department distributes wine shops in the states through the UP Abkarivibhag Lottery system.
Is it mandatory to fill an online registration form for new applications and contract renewals?
Yes, it is important because it is the new procedure for opening a wine shop in Uttar Pradesh. The procedure is already described in the article.
Is the fee we pay for the UP AbkariVibhag Lottery 2021 refundable?
No, it is not refundable.
What is the URL of the UP Excise Department’s official website?
How do I obtain a beer license in Uttar Pradesh?
For the fiscal year 2019-20, the Excise Department has made some changes to beer and liquor license terms. First and foremost, it must be registered online, for which an application fee of Rs. 15000+GST will be charged. Only at the time of registration will a certificate of status be submitted. People with a criminal record will not be able to register. Documents required for registration include a PAN card, proof of identity and status certification.