SBI WhatsApp Banking Number, State Bank of India Whatsapp banking, SBI WhatsApp Banking Mini Statement
State Bank of India has offered WhatsApp banking services to its customers all across India. As per the tweet from SBI’s official Twitter handle, SBI has announced that they are offering WhatsApp banking service to its account holders. In this article, we will talk about State Bank of India WhatsApp Banking.
Table of Contents
SBI WhatsApp Banking 2023
As we all know that WhatsApp became the most used mobile application in India. Billions of Indian use WhatsApp in their daily life. Previously State Bank of India offers WhatsApp-based banking services to SBI credit card holders. Earlier SBI Credit Card holders keep track of their rewards points by WhatsApp banking.
SBI WhatsApp Banking Announcement 2022
On 18th August 2022, State Bank made an announcement from their Official Twitter handle announcing that State Bank of India is now offering WhatsApp banking service to its customers/ account holders. The account holder can now check their account balance and mini statement by using WhatsApp. This will allow the SBI account holders to get details of account balance, and mini statement anytime & anywhere. To avail of the benefits of State Bank of India WhatsApp banking, you need to register yourself.
State Bank of India WhatsApp Banking Registration Process
If you want to register yourself for State Bank of India WhatsApp banking, then your need to follow below mention steps.
- Firstly you need to send an SMS on 7208933148 from your SBI registered mobile number.
- You need to type WAREG, Your Account Number, and send it to 7208933148. For Example WAREG 12345678910
- After Sending the message, you will get a message on your Whatsapp from SBI number 90226 90226 on your SBI registered mobile number.
- You need to reply to SBI’s WhatsApp message with Hi from your WhatsApp application for confirmation.
SBI WhatsApp Banking Check Balance Mini Statement
After registering your number on State Bank of India Whatsapp Banking, you can check the balance of your account and mini statement.
- Type Hi on SBI Whatsapp Number
- A greeting message from SBI will appear on your WhatsApp with offered services like Account Balance, Mini Statement, and Deregister.
- Now choose your required service. If your want to check your account balance, click on option 1
- If you want to see a mini statement of your last 5 transactions, click on option 2
- To Deregister your number from SBI Whatapp Banking service, click on option 3
State Bank of India’s WhatsApp banking service is very easy to use. It will help account holders of State bank of India to keep track of their bank accounts and last five transactions. We advise you to keep a security lock on your WhatsApp application to avoid any mishappening.