PNB Mini Statement | PNB Mini Statement Toll-Free Number | PNB Mini Statement Mobile App | PNB Mini Statement Enquiry via SMS
If you have your account in the Punjab National Bank, it is important to get the mini statement every now and then because it will help you to get more information related to your transactions and you will be able to check your transactions every now and then without having to visit the official Bank branch. Given below we are sharing the most important specifications related to the PNB Mini Statement 2022 Toll-Free Number. We will also share with you all the specifications related to the step-by-step procedure to get the Enquiry via SMS, Missed Call, and Mobile App.
Table of Contents
PNB Mini Statement 2022
Getting a mini statement for your bank account in the Punjab National Bank can be a tough task but now there are a lot of methods available by the concerned authorities through which you will be able to check all of the transactions that you have done in the past days without having to visit the official Punjab National Bank branch. You can take into consideration the SMS method or the missed call method in order to get the details related to your Punjab National Bank transaction but you have to make sure that your account is registered with the mobile number that you are using in order to get all of this information.
Need For PNB Mini Statement 2022
The Punjab National Bank provides one of the most secure and the easiest way through which you will be able to get your account information without having to worry about leaking your data or the other authentication problems. You can easily get most of the information related to your account by accessing the internet banking of the mobile banking services available by the Punjab National Bank and these Mini Statements can also be downloaded if you are giving a miss call to a certain number created by the PNB authorities. You can get the last 10 transactions that you have done by checking out the official website created by the PNB government and you can also get a slip of your transaction from your nearest ATM.
How To Check PNB Mini Statement 2022?
There are a lot of ways through which you will be able to download the Punjab National Bank Mini Statement and given below we are sharing all of them:-
Missed Call Service
- The customers will have to give a missed call on PNB toll-free number 1800-180-2223.
- You can place a call on 0120-2303090
- You can avail of the missed call services 24 into 7 and the details related to your statement will be provided through an SMS right after you end the call.
- You can send an SMS in order to get the mini statement from the Punjab National Bank and you will only have to give a nominal fee as your SMS charge depends upon your mobile sim company.
- The PNB users shall send an SMS ‘MINSTMT <space> Account Number’ and send it to 5607040 registered mobile numbers.
- An SMS would be received by the account holder having the information of recent transactions via SMS.
- A proper mobile application is also available by the Punjab National Bank which can download from Google Play Store or Apple App store and you can use this online application to access banking services.
- You need to install the banking application successfully and then you need to log in using your credentials.
- There are two mobile applications available for the customers of Punjab National Bank such as-
- PNB mBanking App: This banking app is available to have PNB Balance enquiry, PNB Mini statement, cheque book requests etc.
- PNB mPassbook: This application can download by PNB account holders to know both debit and credit transactions made in the account.
- Select your bank account and you will be able to access most of the information related to your bank account statement.
- If you don’t want to download the mobile applications then you can use internet banking to check your mini statement.
- Users can register for net banking online.
- You have to log in using your credentials and you will be able to access the Punjab National Bank mini statement online.
- If the users want to get a slip of their bank account balance then you can use your ATM.
- Insert the PNB debit card into the ATM machine.
- Go to the Banking option and then select the Mini statement option.
- Enter the 4 digit pin.
- The machine would then provide you with a printout of the Mini Statement that would be having details of the latest transactions being made.
How to Register Mobile Number for PNB Mini Statement?
Given below, we are sharing the step by step procedure through which you will be able to register your mobile number for getting the PNB mini statement:-
- The registered mobile number is linked with the account to send information via SMS when requested or when any transaction is carried out.
- The customers will be able to get all of the information related to the account on that particular mobile number.
- The mobile number can be registered by visiting any nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and filling the PNB mobile number register form.
- The bank will send a confirmation message on the registered mobile number.
- After completing the registration, the account holder can check the PNB mini statement via missed call or SMS banking service.
There are a lot of ways available by the Punjab National Bank through which you will be able to check your mini statements such as by using SMS miss call service or even your nearest ATM.
The missed call services available by the Punjab National Bank are working 24 into 7 so you can check your mini statement at any given point.
There are two applications available by the concerned authorities of the Punjab National Bank namely PNB mBanking and PNB mpassbook.
Give a missed call to PNB Mini Statement number 18001802223 (toll-free) & 01202303090 (chargeable) to enquire about the last 10 transactions
You can visit your nearest bank branch in order to fill up the application form to register your mobile number with your account.