How To Invest In KTDFC FD Online | KTDFC Fixed Deposit Interest Rates | New FD Interest Rates Online Check
Kerala Transport Development Finance Corporation Limited provides a very flexible fixed deposit scheme to all of its customers and you will be able to get this fixed deposit scheme if you visit the official website of the banking organisation. Given below, we are also sharing the KTDFC Fixed Deposit Rates 2022. We will also share with all of you the details of the New FD Interest Rates Online Check and the process to apply for the interest rate.
Table of Contents
KTDFC Fixed Deposit Rates 2022
KTDFC provides various fixed deposit schemes to the customer and there are proper interest rates available per annum to all of the customers. 6% interest rate is provided for the first 3 years to all of the regular customers and 6.25% interest is provided to the senior citizens in this scheme for the first 3 years. For the last 2 years, you can take into consideration the interest rate of 5.75% for regular customers and 6% for senior citizens. This is a very prestigious fixed deposit scheme available and you can make your account in the bank by visiting the official website. You can also take out a loan against fixed deposits.
KTDFC Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
You can know more about the KTDFC Fixed Deposit Rates of the bank by checking out the table given below:-
|KTDFC Regular FD rates (per annum)
|KTDFC Senior Citizens FD rates (per annum)
Types Of Fixed Deposit Schemes
The following types of fixed deposit schemes are available at this banking organisation:-
- Period Interest Payment Scheme (PIPS): In the Period Interest Payment Scheme, the interest is paid on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Money Multiplier Scheme (MMS): In the Money Multiplier Scheme, the interest is compounded on a monthly basis and has to be paid on the maturity of the fixed deposit.
Features Of The Scheme
There are a lot of features available for the fixed deposit schemes available at this bank and given below we are sharing the same:-
- The bank sets a minimum deposit of Rupees 10000 and you can then further submit the minimum deposits for the more in the multiples of Rupees 1000.
- The minimum fixed deposit period is 1 year and the maximum period is 5 years.
- If you are joining to buy a fixed deposit then the number of applicants must not exceed 3.
- You can also open a fixed deposit account through your guardian if you are a minor.
- You can also nominate people for your fixed deposit scheme.
- For premature withdrawal, no interest has to be paid for the time period between three months and six months from the date of deposit. An interest rate of 2% lesser than the contracted interest rate will be applicable after six months from the deposit date and prior to the maturity date.
The following documents are required in order to apply for the fixed deposit scheme:-
- Identity proof such as PAN card/driving licence/passport etc.
- Address proof documents like telephone bill/electricity bill/ration card and more.
- Pay in slips of IDBI or HDFC banks for outstation depositors.
- Form 15H/15G or Tax exemption certificate if applicable.
Premature Withdrawal Facility
The company allows its customers to exercise the option of premature withdrawal. The following points should be considered to better comprehend the terms and conditions of KTDFC premature withdrawal:-
- Withdrawals can be made after 3 months from the date of opening the fixed deposit
- Notice of withdrawal is to be submitted 30 days before for deposits above Rs. 1 lakh
- 15 days notice shall be applicable for deposits below Rs. 1 lakh
Premature Withdrawal Interest Rate
Interest shall be paid as mentioned in the table below:-
|Time of Withdrawal
|Rate of Interest
|After 3 months but before 6 months from the date of deposit
|No interest shall be paid
|After 6 months but before the date of maturity
|2% lower than the agreed KTDFC FD interest rates
FAQs For KTDFC Fixed Deposit Rates 2022
The highest and lowest rates of interest on FD schemes offered by KTDFC are 6.25% and 5.25%, respectively.
The minimum deposit amount is Rs.10,000.
You will require your identification proof and your address proof to buy this fixed deposit scheme.
You can easily buy the fixed deposit schemes available by the bank from the official website.