What Is Kotak-811 | Mobile Banking App Download | How to Register for a Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking Account | Kotak 811 Mobile Banking App Login
Kotak Mahindra Bank provides mobile banking services via digital platforms, making financial transactions safe, convenient, and quick for everyone. Customers can use mobile banking to keep track of their credit card payments and statements, manage their investments, transfer funds, and pay bills. Both the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store have mobile applications. Kotak 811 Mobile Banking registration is independent of net banking and can be completed with a valid debit or credit card.
Table of Contents
Kotak 811 Mobile Banking Benefits
- Some of the advantages of Kotak 811 Mobile Banking are listed below:
- Kotak Mahindra Bank’s mobile banking service is convenient and time-saving.
- Mobile banking keeps users informed about their accounts at all times, reducing the risk of fraud.
- The Kotak Mahindra mobile banking service is completely free.
- Customers who use mobile banking are alerted to any invoices that need to be paid, ensuring that they pay all of their bills on time.
- Customers can transfer funds instantaneously using the Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app.
- Mobile banking is safe since transactions are made using encrypted technology.
- Kotak Mahindra informs its consumers about new goods and services through its mobile banking app.
How to Register for a Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking Account
It is necessary to register your mobile number with Kotak Mahindra in order to use their mobile banking services. Make sure the phone number you’ll use for mobile banking matches the one you gave the bank when you opened your Kotak Mahindra account.
If you’ve changed your phone number, you can update your account by going to the bank or using their ATM. You can also use Kotak Mahindra’s net banking service to update or register your phone number. To activate mobile banking services after registering your phone number, complete these steps:
- The official mobile banking app from Kotak Mahindra may be downloaded through the app store.
- Start the app and type in your Customer Relation Number (CRN), which may be found on the back of your debit or credit card.
- You can either use your debit/credit card details or your net banking credentials to validate the account after inputting the CRN.
- After that, you must create a 6-digit MPIN.
- A verification code will be given to your registered cellphone number after you set the MPIN.
- To use the mobile banking services, enter the code.
Kotak 811 Mobile Banking App Login
Customers can use the Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app by following these simple instructions:
- From the app store, get the mobile banking app.
- Open the app and select ‘Login.’
- You’ll be taken to a new screen where you’ll be prompted to enter your CRN.
- By tapping on ‘Skip Login,’ you can see the bank’s services without having to log in.
- You can also enter your CRN if you choose.
- If you are a first-time user, you must complete the authentication procedure by providing your debit/credit card information or net banking credentials.
- You can log in with your user ID and MPIN if you have already registered for mobile banking, You can log in with your user ID and MPIN if you have already registered for mobile banking services.
Process to Change your Kotak 811 Mobile Banking MPIN
Your mobile banking password is a 6-digit numerical code called an MPIN. You can alter your MPIN number in a variety of ways, including:
SMS: Send SMS ‘MPIN’ (Space) CRN to 9971056767 from your registered phone number to simply reset your MPIN.
Via mobile banking: Click the ‘Forgot MPIN’ option in the Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app. You must verify your account by entering your debit card information or your net banking credentials. You can now set your new MPIN after giving these details.
Kotak Mahindra Mobile Apps
|Kotak-811 and Mobile Banking
|Transfer fundsBill paymentsMobile/DTH rechargeShopping servicesApply for credit cardsUPI paymentsAccess account details
|Payment solutions for merchants Scan and payBharat QRCreate dynamic QR codes
|Kotak Smart Solutions
|Investment platform End-to-end portfolio building Market updates and information Allows customers to invest in custom portfolios Buying and selling investments Access to PMS, AIFs, etc.
|Kotak Corporate Banking
|Corporate banking platform Transfer funds Account statements and summariesApprove tax and GST paymentsStock and exchange rate updates Financial statement
|Instant and secure money transfers Scan and pays UPI paymentsExclusive offers
Mobile Banking Fund Transfer Options from Kotak Mahindra
- NEFT: National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) is a national electronic payment system that allows clients of Kotak Mahindra to transfer monies within the bank.
- Customers must download the Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app from the Playstore on their iPhone or Android phone and register using their net banking login credentials to conduct a NEFT transfer.
After that, customers must add beneficiaries to their accounts. Customers must give the beneficiary’s name, phone number, account number, IFSC code, and bank branch details in order to add a beneficiary. The bank will take roughly 30 minutes to approve a beneficiary after you’ve added one. Customers would be able to transfer up to Rs. 10 lakh to any Kotak Mahindra bank account after gaining confirmation.
- IMPS- Kotak Mahindra Bank understands that there will be times when clients need to send money right away. That is why they have an option for Immediate Payment Service (IMPS). Customers can use the feature to send money to any beneficiary right away.
The money will be transferred instantaneously, and the recipient will be able to withdraw the funds in a matter of minutes. This option is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, which makes it convenient.
- RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) is another way to transfer money using the Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app.This option allows you to send a minimum of Rs.2 lakh. Customers will be required to add a beneficiary before transferring funds, and the method for doing so will be the same as for a NEFT transfer.
Security Measures at Kotak 811 Mobile Banking
- The data transferred via Kotak Mahindra Bank’s mobile app is protected by powerful encryption technology.
- For security reasons, data transferred from the bank’s mobile banking server is not retained on your phone or SIM card.
Timings for NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS
|Monday – Saturday
|8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (weekdays) 8 AM – 12 PM (Saturdays)
|8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (weekdays) 8 AM – 12 PM (Saturdays)
NEFT and IMPS Charges
|Up to Rs. 1 lakh
|Rs. 5+ Service Tax
|Above Rs. 1 lakh and below Rs. 2 lakh
|Rs. 15 + Service Tax
|Above Rs. 2 lakh
|Rs. 20 + Service Tax
|Above Rs. 2 lakh
|Rs. 25 + Service Tax
|From Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh
|Rs. 25+ Service Tax
|Above Rs. 5 lakh
|Rs. 25 + Service Tax
Kotak Mahindra Customer Care Number
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Branch
|Customer care number