Coir Udyami Yojana 2022, Coir Udyami Subsidy Scheme, CUY subsidy Scheme, CUY Online Application
Coir Udyami Yojana is a subsidy scheme for the upliftment of new entrepreneurs, who are willing to set up new coir manufacturing units. Under this scheme government will provide a mix of subsidies and loans for the establishment of coir-based manufacturing facilities.
Table of Contents
Coir Udyami Yojana 2022
CUY scheme is launched by the coir board under the Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises. Under this scheme, credit is linked to the project cost of establishing a coir unit up to Rs.10 lakhs plus one cycle of working capital not exceeding 25% of the project cost. 55% of the total project cost will be provided in the form of a loan at concessional terms, 45% of the project cost will be provided in the form of a subsidy, and the remaining 5% will be the contribution of the beneficiary for this project. Subsidies will not be granted for working capital. The objective of the Coir Udyami Yojana is the upliftment of Indian coir Industries by providing funds and subsidies.
|Name of Scheme
|Coir Udyami Yojana
|Scheme Launched by
|Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium enterprises
|Small and Medium Entrepreneurs
|Maximum Project Cost
|Up to Rs 10 lakhs
|Amount of Subsidy Provided
|40% of the total Project cost
|Amount of Loan Provided
|55% of the Project cost
|Contribution of Beneficiary
|5% of the Project Cost
|Period of Repayment
|7 Years (maximum)
What is Coir?
Coir is a material made from coconuts. It’s the fibrous husk that makes up the inner shell of the coconut. Rugs, ropes, brushes, and upholstery stuffing are all made from it. In spite of the fact that coir is a coconut by-product, it takes a lot of effort to get to the market. In order to clean the outer husks, the fibers are first soaked and then separated. After that, they need to be sorted and graded by size.
Coir Udyami Yojana Objective
The objective of the CUY is to uplift the small and medium industries by providing business opportunities, subsidies, concessional loans, etc. The aim of the Coir Udyami Yojana is to establish small and medium coir manufacturing units all over India. The Ministry of MSME is acting as a governing body of this scheme. CUY scheme will help small entrepreneurs in achieving their dreams of owning businesses.
Coir Udyami Yojana Benefits
CUY will help to upgrade the skills of Indian rural people; it will also help to make the coir industry more competitive and skillful. Here we are sharing various benefits of CUY 2022.
- Coir Yojana will help in the implementation of a new production infrastructure scheme and the establishment of state-of-the-art coir processing units.
- The project enables better utilization of existing raw materials. It also provides better employment opportunities for women, especially in rural areas.
- It also updates existing coir units and promotes the production of high-quality products.
- This scheme also improves quality and productivity.
- CUY Yojana will improve the infrastructure facilities of production units by ensuring that the coir industry is pollution-free.
- Coir Udyami Yojana will help in introducing new entrepreneurs to the industry and Promoting the use of information technology.
- CUY will increase the competitiveness of the coir industry.
Coir Udyami Yojana Eligibility Criteria & Application form
- The applicant must be a resident of India
- The age of the applicant must be 18 years or more
- Non-Government Organization (NGOs) can apply for this scheme
- One person per family is eligible for the CUY
- Self Help Group can apply under the Coir Yojana
- Registered Society and Charitable trust and Joint Liability Group are eligible under the Coir Udyami Yojana
The interested applicants can download the CUY application form from the official website of the Coir Board or they can physically avail Coir Udyami Yojana application form from below mention offices and institutions
- Coir Board Offices
- District Industrial Center
- Coir Project Offices
- Panchayati Raj Institutions
- Nodal offices approved by the coir board
Coir Udyami Yojana Important Documents
Here we are sharing the complete list of important documents required for a successful CUY application
- For special cast applicants, the competent authority must issue a cast certificate.
- For applicants other than individuals, the organization’s bylaws must be attached to the application.
- District Industries Centre (DIC) issued a certificate of Industrial establishment.
- Engineer certified Plan and Estimate of civil construction work
- Detailed report of the project cost, including capital expenditures, machinery, and building.
- A Detailed report of the working capital cycle and requirement
- KYC documents for each applicant
- Appropriate registration documents in case of non-individual applicants
- Property documents of the proposed location for the coir manufacturing unit
- Proof of coir industry experience
- Certificate of Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP)training
Coir Udyami Yojana Online Application
If you are applying offline for the CUY scheme, you will need to submit the offline application form along with appropriate documents to the Coir Board’s field offices or district industrial centers. For the Online application process, you need to follow the below-mentioned points.
- First, visit the official website of the Coir Board
- A homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage Click on Coir Udyami Yojana Apply Now Tab
- After clicking on it a new page will appear, if you are a new user click on New Login Registration Tab
- Enter the required details like Name, Mobile number, Address, Aadhar Number, E-mail ID, etc
- After entering the details click on Submit tab to complete the registration process.
- After completing the registration process, click again on apply now tab
- Enter the username and password carefully followed by the security pin
- Login into your account and fill in all the required details carefully
- After entering details click on submit option and take a print of your application form for future reference
CUY Contact Details and Phone Number
- Phone Number: 91-484-2351807, 2351788, 2351954
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org