Axis Mobile App Online Download | How to Create an Axis Bank Mobile Banking Account |Axis Mobile App Online Registration
Customers can benefit from Axis Bank’s mobile banking service, which includes the convenience of quick and easy transactions. Mobile banking services can be accessed directly from the app, and no complicated registration is required. All bank savings, current, and NRI account customers are eligible for this service. Axis Mobile App offers the following services to all customers:
- Basic banking services are available.
- Customize the interface
- Retail and business loans are available.
- Instantly open a savings account
- take advantage of exclusive offers.
All Savings Account holders who have registered for SMS Banking (excluding NRIs) will be charged Rs. 15 each quarter as of June 15, 2013. (exclusive of taxes).
You can unsubscribe at any branch or ATM; once unsubscribed, you will not be charged during the next billing period.
Table of Contents
Axis Mobile App Features
Automatic Alerts and SMS Requests are two ways that Axis Bank’s SMS Banking service provides you with information.
Alerts are Sent Automatically
- For all transactions made by Card/s, Internet Banking, or Mobile Banking, you will receive automatic alerts on your registered mobile number. You will receive SMS warnings for all other transactions (started by branch, system, cheque, etc.) that exceed Rs. 5,000. All account holders who gave their mobile numbers at the time of account opening or subsequently will receive these alerts for Savings accounts with two or more holders.
- Due date for bill payments: If you have bill payments set up on your phone, you will receive an alert on your phone when a bill is due for payment.
Requests via SMS
A. Non- Transactional Service Request through via SMS
You may check your balance, view the past three transactions, check the status of your cheques, and monitor your demat account balances whenever you want. Simply send an SMS to the SMS Banking number +919717000002 or 5676782* with the required keyword.
You can get the following information by requesting it:
(B) Transactional Service Request via text message
By sending an SMS to 5676782 or 9717000002, you may now recharge your mobile, DTH, and datacard with ease.
Advantages of Axis Mobile App
Axis Bank Mobile Banking has the following advantages:
- Every debit and credit beyond a particular amount is alerted to you. Keep track of your account activity from anywhere in the world.
- No more waiting in lines to check your accounts at the ATM.
- Time savings: You won’t have to go to the bank or the ATM to maintain track of your account.
- Updates: On your phone, you’ll receive automatic notifications on bill payments and planned payments.
- Accessibility: Use this service from anywhere in the world, including while travelling.
- Free of Charges: Access is completely free of charge, with the exception of SMS charges.
- Payment of Bills: Booking services like movie tickets, airline tickets, or train tickets is an add-on option that makes things easier and more comfortable.
How to Create an Axis Bank Mobile Banking Account
To use Axis Bank’s mobile banking services, you must first register your phone number with the bank via one of the following methods:
Using an Axis Bank ATM: Go to an Axis Bank ATM near you and insert your debit card. Select ‘Registrations’ from the menu that appears after entering the PIN. After choosing the ‘Registrations’ option, a new menu will appear, from which you must choose the ‘Mobile Number Update’ option. By inputting the new number, you can update or change your registered cellphone number.
By visiting an Axis Bank branch: You can register or update your cellphone number by going to your nearest Axis Bank branch. To update the number, you’ll need to fill out the ‘Customer Request Form.’
Following the steps outlined below, you can enable mobile banking services after registering your mobile number with the bank:
- Download Axis Bank’s mobile banking app
- Open the app and select ‘Login.’
- For verification, an SMS will be issued to your registered telephone number.
- Set your mPIN and enter your name.
- You will be logged in to the app after setting the password.
- You’ll be asked to verify your identity by entering your online banking login ID and password or your debit card information.
- Select your preferred method of authentication and provide the required information.
- You’ll be able to utilise the app and do a variety of banking chores once you’ve entered these details.
Login to the Axis Bank Mobile Banking App
Follow the steps outlined below to log into Axis Bank’s mobile banking app:
- From the app store, download Axis Bank’s official mobile banking app.
- To log in, open the app and select the ‘Login‘ option.
- If you are a first-time user, you must complete the registration process.
- You can log in to the app using your login credentials if you have previously registered with the service.