Axis Bank Mobile Number Registration | Axis Bank Mobile Number Change Form | axis bank credit card customer care number
People used to create bank accounts only for the purpose of depositing their wages and savings. Now that the time has changed, the people’s entire banking style has also altered dramatically. Even now, the primary premise of a bank account is to deposit our money in order to keep it safe. However, there are now conditions associated with this item. Along with this fundamental purpose, there are other secondary reasons to hold a bank account these days. In this article, you will learn how to do Axis Bank Mobile Number Registration.
Table of Contents
Axis Bank Mobile Number Registration
There are various ways for Axis Bank Mobile Number Registration. Some of them are explained below as:
Axis Bank Mobile Number Registration using an ATM
To alter or register a mobile number with Axis Bank, the first step is to go to the nearest Axis Bank ATM. The efficiency noted perfectly saves you a lot of time because you don’t have to fill out an application or wait for approval.
You must complete several steps in order to change or register your mobile number with Axis Bank through an Axis Bank ATM. The correct procedures are outlined below:
- You must first go to an ATM and then enter your debit card and PIN number to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll notice some alternatives in the second stage, and you’ll need to choose the registration option.
- After you’ve chosen the registration option, look for the Mob No Update option and click it.
- You will be able to view two different options in the fourth step, such as saving and current account. Now choose your account type.
- You must select the update option if you wish to alter your mobile number.
- To make a change to your mobile number, you must input it twice to validate the changes.
- You must click confirm and proceed with the change after you have finished the entire confirmation phase.
- You can rapidly update or reregister your cellphone number in Axis bank by following all of the steps listed above.
Axis Bank Mobile Number Registration by Visiting Branch
The second approach is to change your mobile number at the brand, where you must fill out a customer request form and submit a request for a mobile number change. You must submit the completed form along with photocopies of valid KYC papers such as your Adhar card and your PAN card.
The best part is that you can download the form online, which means you won’t have to wait in line for hours to get updates and adjustments to your account.
Your Axis Bank mobile number cannot be changed online. You can do so by going to your nearest Axis Bank branch and using your Axis Bank ATM Card.
No, you will not be charged by the bank if you change your phone number. This will be done at no cost to you.
To change your cell phone number, In the ATM machine, insert your ATM card. Enter your ATM PIN number, which is four digits long. Select Mobile Number Registration. Please provide your mobile phone number. Please re-enter your mobile phone number. To confirm, press the Confirm Button.
https://www.axisbank.com/ is the official website for Axis Bank