Paytm Loan Online Application | Paytm Loan Interest Rate | Paytm Loan Eligibility |Paytm Loan Scheme Customer Care
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce platform and one of the major mobile payments and financial technology businesses that facilitates the purchase of goods and services by allowing users to make quick payments using UPI from any bank account. It has lately entered the lending market and is now offering its customers business loans. Today we will learn about Paytm Loan and How to Apply Online for it.
Table of Contents
Paytm Business Loan (2021)
|As per the applicant’s profile and business needs
|Lowest Loan Amount
|Highest Loan Amount
|Rs. 2 lakh
|Up to 180 days
|Processing Fee charges
|2% of the loan amount + GST
|Type of Loan
|Working Capital Loan
Note that the interest rates, fees, and charges indicated are subject to change at the companies, banks, NBFC’s, and RBI’s sole discretion. The charges applied shall be subjected to additional taxes like GST and service tax.
How to Apply for a Paytm Business Loan
- Get the Paytm App on your smartphone.
- Open the Paytm App and go to the Business Loan tab.
- A new page will appear, asking for the loan amount.
- Using the slider, select the loan amount and repayment duration.
- After you’ve decided on a loan amount, click on the ‘Start Loan Application’ button.
- Visit a KYC center near you to complete your KYC process.
- Once the KYC is finished, a Paytm representative will begin the loan application process.
- The loan money will be paid to your Paytm savings/current account once the supplied documents have been checked and authorized.
Paytm Business Loan Advantages
- Provides choices for opening a business current account.
- The lending process is simple and clear.
- Possibilities for tracking
- Passbook with your personalization
- Can send money to a Paytm user’s bank account.
- It is possible to track transaction reports.
- Paytm for Business App can be used to promote a business.
- Merchants can get pre-qualified loans to help them expand their company.
- Working capital loans provide a variety of repayment alternatives.
- With upfront payments, you might get cash reductions from suppliers.
- Once the current time expires, merchants that have not defaulted are eligible for a higher credit limit.
Related UPI Searches
How Do I Check The Status Of My Loan In Paytm?
- On Paytm, you may check the status of your loan.
- Go to Paytm’s Loan payment page.
- Enter the account number for your loan.
- Please provide your mobile phone number.
- Make a click on now you may check your status.
The least credit amount available is Rs 10,000, with a maximum loan amount of Rs 2 lakh.
The maximum repayment duration for a loan is 180 days.
If you wish to receive a business loan from Paytm, you do not need to offer any collateral.
0120-4440440 is the customer service number for Paytm business loans
Personal Loans are available for a minimum of Rs. 10,000 and as much as Rs. 2 lakh. The maximum amount varies from one person to the next.
Yes, it’s simple, and you can finish it while sipping your coffee!
1. Begin with your Know Your Customer (KYC) and Occupation Details.
2. Choose a bank account for loan disbursement and EMI payment.
Before you apply for a loan, the interest rate and applicable EMIs are displayed to you during the loan application process.
Alternatively, go to ‘Your Profile’ and click on the ‘Contact Us’ icon. You can reach us at 0120-3062244 for your shopping orders if you need to speak with us right away.