Indian Bank Mobile Number Registration | Changing Your Mobile Number in an Indian Bank | Indian Bank Mobile Number Change Form
No one nowadays keeps their money to themselves or at the post office. Everyone saves or invests their money at banks now that they are up and running. Banking systems are one of the most important pillars of modern society. The financial framework at a bank is the most significant since it deals with a customer’s personal, financial, and highly confidential information. Regardless, working in a bank can be quite tedious due to long lines and a moderate but human staff. This is why most banks have built an online environment where employees can work on a separate premise. This is a type of net banking that allows consumers to use their bank’s services via the Internet. The article will provide you with more details related to the Indian Bank Mobile Number Registration.
Your bank will allow you to associate your phone number with your account in the bank to receive updates and notifications from time to time so that you can keep track of the credits and charges on your financial balance and stay up to date with the exchanges.
Table of Contents
Indian Bank Mobile Number Registration Process
Most banks will assist you with both minor and major adjustments to your account. If you are an account holder, you can find out more information by calling the agent in charge of your account or dialing the branch number.
However, we’ll go over how to get your cellphone number registered on the bank’s computer so you may use Internet banking to access your account.
- Enter your username and password to login to your Indian banking net banking account. Click the ‘options’ button from the main menu.
- From the sidebar, you need to choose ‘My Profile’ link. The option to ‘update mobile number’ will now display beneath my profile. Select the option to update your mobile number.
- Next, type in a new mobile phone number and press the continue button.
- Your previous mobile number will receive the next one-time password. Click the proceed button after entering the OTP.
- Finally, by entering the transaction password, you must confirm the entire process. Your request will be accepted, and your cellphone number will be updated in your Indian bank account within 24 hours.
Other Options for Changing Your Mobile Number in an Indian Bank
- Go to your nearest Indian bank branch and have the bank personnel assist you with your problem.
- If you don’t have the time or desire to do so, you can contact the branch’s helpdesk and request that the adjustments be made.
- You can also alter the cellphone number associated with your account using the Indian Bank ATM. You can also register yourself.
- On the other end, the number you link to the account normally receives a confirmation text or an OTP to verify that the number is valid and operating.
|Toll-free customer care number
|Complaint Contact Number
|044-25279978 & 044-25279979
Why to do Indian Bank Mobile Number Registration
- Any transaction affecting your account will be communicated to you via SMS by Indian Bank.
- Internet Banking will be available to you.
- Only your registered mobile number can be used for SMS banking or Phone Banking.
- On any essential problem, you would not have any communication gaps with Indian Bank.
- If your phone number changes, you must notify the bank and update your registered phone number. It’s worth noting that you can do this as many times as you want.