What Is CSC Bank Mitra | CSC Bank Mitra Online Registration | Common Service Centre Bank Mitra Login Process | Login at bankmitra.csccloud.in Portal
CSC stands for Common Service Center. The Central Government established the Common Service Center. The government has made an agreement under which CSC VLE is assigned in the CSC center created in every Gram Panchayat in the country, with the common service center organization working under the Ministry of IT, Government of India. It has been decided to make CSC Bank MITRA. As mentioned in The Digital India Initiative, these facilities provide a variety of services. The access points are, in fact, the Common Service Centres. You can use these CSCs and CSC registration to get a variety of important public services. Read below to check the detailed information related to CSC Bank Mitra like Services Offered on CSC Bank Mitra, Eligibility Criteria, Required documents, Online Registration, and much more.
Table of Contents
CSC Bank Mitra – Comprehensive Details
One of the mission mode projects under the Digital India Programme is the Common Service Centres (CSC) scheme. CSC does an excellent job in the online government sector, and a huge amount of work is now being done in the banking sector through the response. Obtaining a bank Mitra was previously tough, but the common service center just introduced a new bank, Mitra. A new method for Bank Mitra registration has been published. The CSC login provides access to several different services. Services such as social assistance, healthcare, and education are included. It also offers financial and banking services.
Services Offered On CSC Bank Mitra
Some of the Services Offered on Common Service Centre Bank Mitra are as follows:
- New Bank Account Opening Services Of Customers
- Money Deposit
- Withdrawal Services
- Transaction of Money In The Account
- Providing Loan Facilities To Customers
- Bank Account Transaction Services
- Loan Services Like Home Loan, Personal Loan, Business Loan, Old Car Loan, Tractor Loan, New Car Loan, Used Tractor Loan, Two Wheeler Loan ETC
- Providing Credit Cards to Customers
Applicants who want to apply for the CSC Bank Mitra must fulfill the eligibility criteria put forward by the Government of India. The eligibility criteria for Common Service Centre Bank Mitra are as follows
- To use CSC’s banking services, you must first be a Common Service Center Operator (CSC VLE).
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- You need to open a store.
Person or entities who can become a CSC Bank Mitra or VLE
The person or entities who can become a CSC Bank Mitra or VLE are as follows:
- Registered Bank Employee
- Insurance Company Agents
- Microfinance Institution
- Post Office
- Village Knowledge Centres
- Retired Government Officers
Required Documents for CSC Bank Mitra
While filling up the application form for CSC Bank Mitra, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for CSC Bank Mitra are as follows:
- Candidate/Applicant photo of size 25 to 50 KB
- Id Proof like Aadhar card, driving license, voter id, passport, etc, of size 50 to 100 KB
- Address proof like voter id, Aadhar card, passport, driving license, etc, of size 50 to 100 KB
- Personal information like address, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Saving account Bank cancel Cheque of size 50 to 100 KB
- Bank Mitra center inside and outside photo with location tag of size 50 to 100 KB
- Higher qualification document of size 50 to 100 KB
- IIBF certification (Original Scanned document copy, size 50 to 100 KB
- Pan card of size 50 to 100 KB
- No objection Certificate (NOC) of size 50 to 100 KB
Steps to Apply for CSC Bank Mitra
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the CSC Bank Mitra
- First of all, go to the official website of the CSC Banking Portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the VLE registration link
- A new page will open on the screen with two options i.e.,
- New User
- Click on New User if you’re registering for the first time with Mitra Bank
- After that click on the Submit button
- Once you will click on the submit button, a new dialog box will appear on the screen with the required documents information
- Keep all the documents ready to proceed further and click on the Continue button
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now enter all the required details like
- User Name or Email Id
- Captcha Code
- Now, click on the Sign-in button to complete the registration process
CSC partner Bank
|State Bank of IndiaCentral Bank of India Punjab National BankAllahabad BankBank of BarodaBank of IndiaOriental Bank of commerceUCO Bank
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin BankHimachal Gramin BankBaroda Rajasthan Kshatriya Gramin BankRo Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin BankKashi gomti samyut Gramin BankJharkhand Gramin BankPunjab Gramin Bankpurvanchal Gramin BankSarva UP Gramin BankMar Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin BankChhattisgarh State BankKal Utkal Grameen Bankvananchal Gramin Bank
|South Indian Bank limited Catholic Syrian BankFederal Bank
You can fill out the application form and register online. Within a week, you will receive your bank’s CSP code. The bank official will handle the BC entry and terminal mapping. You will receive a welcome kit as well as training. It takes about 15-20 days to complete the process.
The government engaged in an arrangement with the Common Service Center organization, which is part of the Ministry of IT, to deliver simple financial services to rural India.
Customers can access their accounts through BC agents or customer service locations, USBs, Kiosks, and other devices that the BC has designated to serve them.