Bank Details in EPFO/EPF Portal Online |How to Update Bank Details in EPFO/EPF Portal Online |
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has made it possible for EPFO customers to change their bank information online. To use this service, customers must have their Universal Account Number (UAN) on hand. PF account holders can also use UAN to check their pension fund details in one spot, trace transaction history, and update the bank details associated with the account. Furthermore, customers can simply amend or Update Bank Details in EPFO/EPF Portal this way from the comfort of their own homes.
Subscribers to the Provident Fund should be aware that the Universal Account Number allows them to retain all of their PF information in one location, follow their history, and conveniently withdraw money from their EPF account.
Steps to Update Bank Details in EPFO/EPF Portal Online
Follow these steps to update your PF account’s bank details online:
- Log in to the EFPO’s official website using your credentials.
- On the top menu, select the ‘Manage‘ tab.
- Select ‘bank‘ in the document type drop down menu under the ‘KYC‘ option.
- Fill up the new bank account information, including the account number and IFSC code.
- To submit the revised bank information, click ‘Save.’ The information will subsequently appear in the KYC pending approval area.
- Your employer must get the required papers. Customers of State Bank of India should be aware that the bank would do the verification via digital means.
- The status of your service request will be updated to Digitally Approved KYC after the KYC verification is completed.
- After the employer or SBI confirms the bank data, EPFO will send a confirmation message.