UCO Bank Mini Statement | UCO Bank Mini Statement Enquiry Via SMS | UCO Bank Mini Statement Enquiry Missed Call | How To Apply For UCO Bank Mini Statement
Mini statements are a really great way through which you will be able to take into consideration your financial spending for the previous month and you can easily check out the mini statement through the means of online applications or ATMs which are near your house. Given below, we are sharing most of the information related to the UCO Bank Mini Statement Enquiry Via SMS, Missed Calls & Netbanking. We have specified each and every procedure related to the mini statements and you can follow the procedures easily.
Table of Contents
UCO Bank Mini Statement
UCO bank will be providing various methods through which the people will be able to check their mini statement and you can take into consideration the various procedures. You will be provided with the mini statement within a matter of a few seconds. You can take into consideration the online application presented by the banking authorities in order to check most of the information related to the procedures that you have undertaken inside the bank. The mini statement will help you to check out the previous transactions that you have made using your UCO account. You can also take into consideration the mini statement by using the ATM.
How To Apply For UCO Bank Mini Statement?
There is a very easy procedure through which you will be to check the mini statement and given below we are specifying each one of them:-
Using Missed Call
- The customers need to get their mobile number registered at the official Bank branch.
- You need to give a missed call on 0921 3125 125
- The customers need to follow the instructions and then you will be able to check out the last 5 transactions for your account via SMS.
- If you want to check your mini statement through SMS then you need to get your registered mobile number and type UCOBAL<space> mPIN to 56161
- The last 3 transactions will be sent to your mobile phone through SMS.
Using Mobile Application
- The customers need to download the UCO Bank mpassbook application on their smartphone.
- You need to register yourself by using your mobile number and then we have to click on the option called passbook
- Now the statement of your account will be displayed on your screen.
Using Internet Banking
- You need to first go to the official website of the bank and use your login credentials to log in.
- You need to click on the option called personal banking and a new page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option called accounts and the last 10 transactions will be displayed on your screen.
- You can also download the statement by clicking on the download button.
- You need to visit your nearest ATM and enter the ATM card.
- You need to enter your Pin and click on the option called mini statement.
- The last 5 transactions will be displayed on the screen and you can also print the mini statement.
FAQs For UCO Bank Mini Statement
You can check out the details related to your last 5 financial transactions by visiting your nearest ATM.
You can check the mini statement for your bank by visiting your nearest ATM or calling the customer service representative.
You can check the mini statement through SMS, missed call, mobile app, internet banking or by going to the ATM.
You need to visit the official Bank branch of the bank and talk to the customer service executive present the year in order to get knowledge related to the opening of the account.